January 16, 2023 :: January 20, 2023
Throughout the week, professors from different universities (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), Instituto de Matemática Interdisciplinar (IMI) , including several of them members of the CCS, will provide talks throughout the morning.
Date and link:
From January 16th to January 20th, 2023.
Via ZOOM: the must be directly requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partially planar solutions on the edge for a nonlinear singular equation proposed in 1903 to model electron beams.
- On some mathematical models in nuclear fusion.
- Aggregation-Difusion Equations: an Optimal Transport perspective.
- Inverse problems in industrial mathematics.
- Non-autonomous dynamic: theoretical framework and pullback attraction.
- Non-autonomous dynamic: Application to ODEs and PDEs.
- Modeling and study of bioreactors subjected to random perturbations.
- Differential Galois Theory and Quantum Physics: a program.
- Isoperimetric inequalities, with an example.
- Systems with Chemotaxis and source terms.
- Periodic chemotaxis problems.
- Modeling and control using functional dierential Equations.
- Continuation methods applied to models in population dynamics .
- The Gibbs phenomenon in convection-diffusion problems solved with finite elements: a new method of Lagrangian interpolation almost free of oscillations.
- Interfacial waves in microgravity: linear and nonlinear dynamics.
- Numerical Approximation by a finite volume numerical scheme for an atherosclerosis model.
- On a model of vegetal cover.