We are looking for motivated individuals willing to do research in the integration of quantum communications in telecommunications networks.
The work will be part of the research project on quantum communications recently awarded by the Comunidad de Madrid and Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and other the associated projects when appropriate.
The candidate will work in the integration on Quantum Key Distribution systems and encryptors into production facilities following novel networks paradigm such as Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization. Specifically he/she will work as a liaison person between the end users of the network and the research center. This task involves taking requirements for a correct integration of use cases on quantum networks and the subsequent implementation of them. The candidates is also expected to be in charge of negotiations and communications with the end users of the network.
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent if relevant qualifications are presented)
- Good programming skills, specially in Python and C/C++
- He/she will be the contact person for networks users. The candidate must know how to extract technical requirements for the different use cases proposed by the end users of the network.
- He/she will be responsible of the communications between the final users and the research center.
- Ability to work as part of a team, on his/her own initiative
- Excellent comunications skills in both Spanish and English
We will highly value:
- Previous experience on Quantum Communications, particularly with QKD devices (CV and DV).
- The gross salary will be 21,500€/year.
- Expected duration: 30 months.
- The interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th of January 2022.
- Estimated start date 24th of January 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com before 07/01/2022 23:00.