January 10, 2022 :: January 15, 2022
Throughout the week, professors from different universities (UPM, UNED, Universidad de Oviedo, UCM, Oxford University), and several of them members of the CCS, will provide talks throughout the morning.
Date and link:
From January 10th to January 14th, 2022.
Via ZOOM: https://upm.zoom.us/j/88154511617
- Differential Galois Theory and Quantum Physics.
- Non-autonomous dynamic: theoretical framework and pullback attraction.
- Aggregation-Di¤usion Equations: an Optimal Transport perspective.
- On a chemotactic system with non-linear chemical flows.
- Isoperimetric inequalities, with an example.
- Systems with Chemotaxis and source terms.
- A mathematical model for lithium ion batteries: numerical resolution by the method of Finite Elements.
- Subharmonic waves and weakly coupled oscillators models.
- Nonlinear models in Trffic flows.
- Modeling and control using functional differential Equations.
- Numerical Approximation by a finite volume numerical scheme for an atherosclerosis model.
- On a model of vegetation cover.