March 22, 2023
The successful candidate will explore the application of quantum communications and computation techniques to algorithms for the quantum many body problem.
The work will primarily be part of the research project Mad-Q, a project recently awarded to Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- Computer Sciences, physics or similar degree with a master on quantum information or equivalent and good knowledge of quantum information applied to many body physics.
- Computational abilities on quantum information tools applied to calculations in realistic systems is also required.
- We expect the candidate to have good communication skills in both Spanish and English, and to be able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- The candidate is expected to travel.
- MAIN RESEARCH FIELDS: physics and computer science (master level).
- The position includes a competitive 6-month contract.
- The gross salary will be 27.500,00€/year .
- Estimated start date: April 1st, 2023.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com before 22/03/2023 23:59.