October 15, 2022
The candidate will work within a research project called QUANTUM ENABLED SECURE MULTIPARTY COMPUTATION FOR GENOMIC MEDICINE as well as other associated projects. The first step will be the design of protocols assisted by Quantum Key dDistribution (QKD) and also protocols beyond QKD. After that, the implementation and subsequent integration in a real quantum network for the mentioned protocols is also in charge of the candidate.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, with interest in research in the design, development and integration of quantum protocols, mainly focused in quantum communications. Since this field is widely interdisciplinary, solid knowledge of quantum mechanics and enough programming ability to implement protocols is required.
- Previous experience with quantum communications, particularly with protocols assisted with QKD.
- Excellent knowledge of programming , desirably with Python3.
- Use of frameworks as JupiterLabs or JupiterNotebooks.
- Previous research experience in the development of software of technological purpose.
- Classical cryptography and new paradigm of networks, as Software Defined Networks will be positively considered knowledge.
- The gross salary will be 21.500,00€/year.
- Expected duration: 12 months extendible to the end of the project.
- Estimated start date 1st of November 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15/10/2022 23:59.