January 7, 2022
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to do research in the integration of quantum communications in telecommunications networks.
The work will be part of the research project on quantum communications recently awarded by the Comunidad de Madrid and Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and other the associated projects when appropriate.
The candidate will work in the integration on Quantum Key Distribution systems and encryptors into production facilities following novel networks paradigm such as Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization. Specifically, he/she will generate a web infrastructure, including both backend and frontend, for the management, control, analysis, monitoring and visualization of the hardware and software components of the QKD network.
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent if relevant qualifications are presented)
- Good programming skills on backend and frontend (Fullstack).
- He/she will be responsible of the communications between the final users and the research center.
- Ability to work as part of a team, on his/her own initiative
- Excellent comunications skills in both Spanish and English
We will highly value:
- Knowledge about backend technologies like Django, Flask and Node.js will be valued, as well as the mainteniment of web servers like apache and nginx.
- Profund knowledge about HTML5+CSS and Framworks, APIs and libraries for the frontend like Bootstrap, jQuery, WebGL and D3 will be highly valuable, as well as the experience with CMS like WordPress.
- Previous experience on Quantum Communications, particularly with QKD devices (CV and DV).
- Knowledge on classical cryptography and novel networks paradigims such as Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization as well a classical and modern network protocols
- The gross salary will be 21,500€/year.
- Expected duration: 30 months.
- The interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th of January 2022.
- Estimated start date 24th of January 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com before 07/01/2022 23:00.