January 7, 2022
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to do research in the integration of quantum communications in telecommunications networks.
The work will be part of the research project on quantum communications recently awarded by the Comunidad de Madrid and Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and other the associated projects when appropriate.
The candidate will work on the integration of Quantum Key Distribution systems and encryptors into production facilities following novel networks paradigm such as Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization. Specifically, he/she will work on interfaces, architectures, devices, network optimization, deployment, etc. focused on quantum communications including classical optical control.
The candidate will also participate in new lines of research related to quantum communications over fiber oṕtic channels.
The candidate will also need to know how to perform call for tenders and technical documentation writing.
- Master in Computer Science or equivalen
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python and C/C++
- To be able to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English as he/she will be in charge of the technical management of the project i.e. call for tenders, technical revision for subcontracting, and such.
- Ability to work as part of a team, on his/her own initiative
- Excellent comunications skills in both Spanish and English
We will highly value:
- Knowledge of classical cryptography and networks (especially on SDN and optical communications) and high-level interfaces like Transport API (TAPI).
- The gross salary will be 27,500€/year.
- Expected duration: 30 months.
- The interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th of January 2022.
- Estimated start date 24th of January 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com before 07/01/2022 23:00.