January 7, 2022
The work will be part of the research project on quantum communications recently awarded by the Comunidad de Madrid and Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and other the associated projects when appropriate.
The tasks will include budget and resources control, contracts, control and coordination of deliverables, preparation of workshops, meetings, travels, etc. Invoicing, monitoring of calls and requirements, review of applications, support for the management and visibility of the project, support to the project’s governing bodies as well as dissemination and transfer of research results, etc. These activities will be coordinated within the management of the research center and its corresponding affiliations.
- Degree in Management (or equivalent if relevant qualifications are presented)
- The candidate must have the ability to develop R&D&I administration and management work
- Knowledge of accounting, management, and implementation of R&D projects both at a national and international level
- Good communications skills are essential, the candidate must be fluent in both English and Spanish)
- Computer skills: user level of office applications and web content management.
- Ability to work as part of a team, on his/her own initiative
We will highly value:
- Previous experience in the field of Science and Engineering as well as specific training in the management of European projects.
- The gross salary will be 24,763€/year.
- Expected duration: 30 months.
- The interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th of January 2022.
- Estimated start date 24th of January 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 07/01/2022 23:00.