January 7, 2022
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to do research in the integration of quantum communications in telecommunications networks.
The work will be part of the research project on quantum communications recently awarded by the Comunidad de Madrid and Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and other the associated projects when appropriate.
The candidate will work in the integration of Quantum Key Distribution systems and encryptors into production facilities following novel networks paradigm such as Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization. Specifically, he/she will work on the development of key management systems between QKD devices as well as their transparent integration into production networks. These key management systems will also perform multiservice and multivendor integration tasks in a transparent way for the end user.
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python and C/C++
- Previous experience on Quantum Communications, particularly with QKD devices (CV and DV).
- Experience on optical networks and classical and modern cryptographic systems and algorithm and remote system administration
- Some experience in the development of high Technological Readiness Level software development.
- Ability to work as part of a team, on his/her own initiative
- Excellent comunications skills in both Spanish and English
We will highly value:
- Expertise on critical security elements in networks like Key Management Systems and the interaction through secure interfaces.
- The candidate’s ability to analyze and integrate devices with specific interfaces into SDN Network.
- The gross salary will be 27,500€/year.
- Expected duration: 30 months.
- The interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th of January 2022.
- Estimated start date 24th of January 2022.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 07/01/2022 23:00.