We are currently looking for a hardworking and skilled post-doctoral researcher to work on quantum information tasks applied to quantum cryptography in the framework of active projects of the group in continuous variable cryptography. We also want the researcher to deal with companies, developing marketing tasks and entrepreneurship in quantum cryptography, helping with the relationship of the company and the research group.
- Quantum communications experience.
- Experience in innovation and entrepreneurship tasks with companies in the area.
- Fluent English.
- The researcher will join the GIICC (Grupo de investigación en Información y Computación Cuántica, Research Group in Information and Quantum Computing), working for the Center of Computional Simulation (CCS).
- Expected duration: 10 months.
- The gross salary is equivalent to 12 months of full time job.
For further information, please, check the attached document. If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com before 31/05/2021 at 14:00.